Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Crochet Granny Square Afghan Blanket

Sometimes, I would crochet granny square using left over yarn.  Eventually they will pile up.  So I started putting them together. I swear to you, that I am not a big fan of granny squares.  But lately I have I can see why so many crochet artists just love them.  I finally decided to connect them together using black yarn.  I used Red Heart with Love in black to piece them together.  I used single crochet to piece them together and it formed ridges.  Which I didn't mind at all.  I love how it turned out.  It is still a work in progress. I will update this post for more photos as I go along.


check out my Youtube channel and learn how to crochet granny squares.



Subscribe to my channel for more video tutorials 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews