Friday, April 3, 2015

Yarn on Sale at Michaels

I was in need of yarn and visited Michaels yesterday.  I was hoping to run into their sale.  and I'm glad I did.  But I was limited in budget.  Check out their sale.  Get notification by subscribing to their email list.


I was surprised to see Caron Simply Soft on sale.  As you can see, the original price per spool of over 315 yards are usually almost $5 bucks.  But they are on sale for $2.49
I just couldn't resist.  I only bought  4 keins of yarn.  Two red and 2 white.

Here's something caught my eye at the check out register.
Safety recall on Bernat yarn
wow, I think I bought lots of this at the Dollar Tree store.
I will have to double check

No comments:

Post a Comment

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com

#1 Best Seller on Amazon.com
Crochet Patterns by Alicia Miranda

Total Pageviews